KEEP WARM IN THE WINTER WITH
Q-Mark has electric heat for any situation, including
explosion proof heaters, "air curtains", and custom heat products.
for pricing and to order QMark products!
Radiant Heater ·
Contractor Heater ·
Electric Baseboard Heater
Fan-Forced Wall Heater ·
Ceiling-Wall Fan Forced Heater ·
THE QMARK RADIANT PLUG-IN 202SL HEATER PAYS FOR ITSELF.
JUST 170 WATTS VS. AVG. OF 1,500 WATTS FOR FAN FORCED SPACE HEATERS
Ideal, economical, safe way to provide warmth for cold secretaries, bank tellers,
receptionists, cashiers, accountants, architects, engineers - in fact, anyone who sits at a
desk, counter or table whether at work or at home! The 200 Series gives you personalized warmth
just where it's needed. This amazing heater costs just one or two cents per hour
to operate...based on your local electricity rate.
A slim, lightweight off-white panel designed to fit out of the way, mounting easily to the inside
of the desk well or standing on it's own feet. The heater is controlled with it's own
On/Off switch with indicator light or optional portable thermostat.
For construction job sites, commercial workshops and other large unheated areas
- Built-in thermostat
- Safety high temperature limit
- Industrial finger proof, steel intake and discharge grilles
- Steel spiral fin brazed to metal sheathed element for maximum heat transfer
- 6' Heavy duty cord
- Built-in handle/cord storage
- Permanently lubricated motor
- LFC562 has continuous fan feature
- Red finish
- Portable, quiet
- Clean, quiet operation, without the noise of a traditional
hot water piping system and the noisy blower and dirt of
- Efficient and economical, individual room control
permits heating only in desired areas. Or use as total electric heat
- Low unit surface temperatures, natural convection, and large
heating fin areas deliver a steady, uniform comfort level in room
- Sheathed electric heating element is completely submerged
in heat transfer fluid totally sealed in a copper tube spanning the length
of the heater. Heat is transferred evenly across the entire
length of the heater. Even after thermostat is turned off, soft warmth
continues to radiate because of maximum heat retention of the hydronic
- Large wiring component is accessible from either end or front, enabling rapid,
- Dual ratings allow six models to cover 35 variations of wattage and voltage.
Built-in or remote thermostat (optional). High-temperature shutoff
- Contemporary styling and neutral color blends with any decor.
Just three inches deep, unit mounts flush to wall and flat on wood, tile
or carpeted floor.
- 10-year limited warranty. A decade of maintenance-free performance - guaranteed.
- Ideal for bedrooms, dens, basements, converted attics, breezeways, garages, bathrooms,
small offices, workshops, and other similar areas. Also adaptable to multiple
installations in somewhat larger or odd shaped rooms.
- Multi-wattage capability. With three models providing a wattage range from 375 (1280 Btu/hr)
watts to 2400 watts (8190 Btu/hr), the GFR is a very versatile heater with a wattage
output to satisfy a wide range of application.
- The tangential blower and the impedance protected, permanently lubricated motor
are trouble-free and whisper quiet.
- Each unit comes equipped with an automatic overtemperature protector that guards
against overheating. Also standard is a pilot light that indicates the protector
- The heating element features heavy gauge steel fins which are blazed to low watt density
steel sheathed tubular elements in a uniform grid pattern.
- Two mounting brackets are provided with each unit to aid in installation
into new construction. When utilized, they correctly position and level the black box in the
- The units can be operated by either a built-in or wall mounted, single pole or double pole,
line voltage thermostat.
- A separate black box, fan deck and front cover makes installation simple and quick.
The slide in fan deck locks into place without the use of fasteners.
- Heating element is heavy duty steel fins brazed to steel sheathed
tubular elements in a grid pattern that covers the entire discharge
- Fan Delay: On a call for heat, element is energized but fan
is delayed until element is warm, eliminating the circulation of cold air during startup.
When the thermostat is satisfied, the element is de-energized, but
the fan continues until all heated air is discharged providing longer component
life and higher comfort level.
- Designed for easy installation. Heater is mounted prior to wiring.
Both hands are free to make field connections in roomy compartment.
- Motor is totally enclosed, impedance protected, with
permanently lubricated bearings.
- Airflow system maximizes air volume at minimum noise level; 65 CFM
- Rugged 18 ga. louvered steel grille creates downflow air pattern.
- This heater is designed for installation in 2' x 4' or larger wall
or ceiling sections using the wall box provided. The heater may also
be surface mounted to any ceiling or wall by using the Surface Mounting Frame,
- The heater may be wired with standard building wire with standard building wire.
- A hole plug is provided for tamper resistant installations.
- Disconnect Switch: Optional field installed power disconnect switch available
for added safety during maintenance.
- Neutral grey baked-on enamel grille.
Click here for
pricing and to order QMark Heaters, Baseboard Heaters and Radiant Heaters!
- One unit mounts either horizontally or vertically. Totally versatile. For factories,
warehouse, garages, stores, shipping rooms, power stations, aircraft hangars. Can be used
for primary, supplementary, sopt, or dual-system heating.
- Wide range of optional control kits are field installable, increasing the MUM
adaptability to the specification market.
- Forced air unit heater with 10 power ratings; form 3 Kw to 50 Kw heating output;
208, 240, 277, and 480V. 10,230 to 170,500 BTU/hr.
- 32 compatible models (no need to try to assemble a heating system from 70 or 80
- Heavy gauge die-formed steel housing. Two-toned, smartly styled.
- Advanced pull-through air flow design draws air across heating element for more even
air distribution and cooler element operation.
- Specially designed venturi outlet to meet that added throw as required
in vertical position.
- Branch circuit fusing (when required)
- Completely enclosed fan motor
- 1 - or - 3 phase wiring on 5 through 10 Kw 208/240 V and 15 Kw 208V units (field
- Aluminum-finned, copper clad steel sheath heating element has longer useful life,
because of cooler sheath temperature and faster heat dissipation.
- 24V control transformer standard on most models, providing a safer and more accurate
means of temperature control. 3 Kw and 5 Kw, 208-277V, have line voltage controls
as standard. (manual reset protection available on made-to-order basis.)
- 2-speed fan selector switch (25 to 50 Kw models).
- Fan delay feature eliminates cold drafts. Element heats up before fan cuts in, then
fan continues to distribute heat after element shuts off.
- Ruggedly built, yet lighter weight for easier installation. No piping flues, valves,
- Individually adjustable discharge louvers to control air flow.
- Choice of optional diffusers for variety of air patterns, maximizing heat concentration and
coverage in the vertical position.
- Meets all UL, NEC, and OSHA requirements.
| About Us |
| Product Lines
| Data Communications |
Contact Us |