Defense Base Act Insurance /
Special Risk Insurance /
Kidnap Ransom Extortion /
International Life, Health and Medical Insurance
Black Fox International
Special Risk Insurance Brokers
1.800.877.2445 / 610.461.6690 / Fax 610.586.5467
Return to Top of Page
[Defense Base Act Insurance]
[International Life Insurance]
[International Medical Insurance]
[Impaired Risk Disability Insurance]
[Accidental Death and Dismemberment]
[High Limit Disability Income]
[Group International Medical]
[Kidnap Ransom Extortion]
[International Special Risk Insurance]
[Church Group Insurance]
Black Fox International, Inc.
P.O. Box 1187
Sharon Hill, PA 19079
Toll Free: 800-877-2445
We have the experience to save you thousands and get you the coverage that meets your needs. Call us now, we will gladly help you.
800-877-2445 / 610-461-6690
Accidential Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Any Questions? Call now, or click here to contact us. We will gladly help you. 800-877-2445 / 610-461-6690.
Stand Alone AD&D (Accidental Death and Dismemberment) offers companies the opportunity to replace the
traditional AD&D component of a Group Life Insurance plan with a more comprehensive and competitive plan
underwritten by one or our AD&D specialist. Our products improve on the standard plan in several ways:
- Broader Coverage: Provides an extended period of coverage from the date of the accident to the actual loss
(1 year versus 90 or 120 days) as well as a more generous dismemberment schedule which includes loss of speech and
hearing, loss of thumb and index finger from the same hand, and paralysis (optional).
- Competitive Pricing: By focusing on AD&D and related coverages, our companies have developed the
underwriting expertise and financial strength to price our plans as competitively as possible without the excess
margin and risk charges often added to standard plans.
- Flexible Plan Design: The number of ways to spin off the AD&D benefits from a Group Life plan are
limited only by the imagination. Some of the more popular variations include:
- Issuing a separate policy duplicating the existing benefits
- Taking advantage of better rates to provide employees with higher limits than we offered previously
- Extending the Business Travel Accident plan providing all employees with 24-hour coverage with additional protection
while traveling on company business
- Or doing something different
In order to deliver the most effective proposal, we require the following information:
- Total number of employees, with breakdown of hourly versus salaried
- Nature of the employer’s business
- Premium and loss information if available
- For information or to have a representative contact you, CLICK HERE.
to provide for use in mailing lists, surveys, or any other purpose other than
what is required to perform our services.