Please feel free to contact us at any time for more information or about our services.
Many people who hear about the technology we offer question how so many different applications fit
together under one roof. Actually each of these approaches represents a piece of the puzzle and share
a number of basic characteristics. The following outline groups these modalities into useful categories
that all play a role in restoring healthy psychological and physiological function.
1) Therapeutic Healing and Holistic Massage
Our work in this area helps to unlock impasse's in the body and promote
a more "centered", healthy state. Interventions include:
- Swedish Massage
- Lymphatic Drainage (with associated lymphatic detoxification and Microcurrent technology)
- Cranio Sacral Therapy
- Somato Emotional Release Therapy.
2) Innovative approaches to Psychotherapy
These techniques are important for mobilizing internal resources, accessing deep
transformational states and moving life energies in new directions.
Innovative psychotherapy techniques include:
- Family and Couples Therapy
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Filial Therapy
- Intention Based Energetic Therapy
3) Identifying patterns of dysfunction in the brain and nervous system
Modalities that focus largely on identifying functional impairments such as ???????? include:
- Quantitative Electroencephalograph (QEEG)
- Intermediate Visual and Auditory Test of Attention (IVA)
- Perceptual Assessment
- Electrodermal and Peripheral Temperature Assessment
- Meridan Energy Analysis Device (MEAD)
4) Re-educating the brain and nervous system into new more efficient patterns of functioning.
Interventions that work to improve the overall functional resiliency of the brain and nervous system include:
- Neurotherapy (EEG Biofeedback)
- Neurotherapy utilizing Energetic Stimulation (Roshi, pRoshi and Flexyx Neurotherapy)
- Neurological Re-educator
- Interactive Metronome
- Freeze Framer
- Journey to the Wild Divine
5) Optimizing a healing response within the body in cases where degeneration,
inflammation and pain are key elements.
Modalities in this category include:
- Hyperbaric Oxygen (HBOT)
- Klinghardt Matrix Therapy (KMT)
- The Light Shield
- Microbe CD's
- Self Controlled Energetic Neuro Adaptive Regulator (SCENAR)
- Alpha Stim
- Bales Photonic Stimulator
- Thymus Stimulator
- Quantum Energetic Rebalancer
- The Magnetotron
- Nutrition based therapies
- Nyvatex Health Mat
- Irradia Mid Laser
6) Specific sensory based applications are often important when particular sensory based
problems such as ???? are identified.
These applications include:
- Auditory Integration Training (AIT)
- The Listening Program
- Symmetron Advanced Vibro Acoustic Motion System
- Syntonic Phototherapy
7) Intensive interactive approaches to help cultivate specific
cognitive skills needed for academic, athletic or other life situations.
Interventions in this category include:
- Processing and Academic Cognitive Enhancement (PACE)
- Brain Gym