PENNY J. GOLDBERG - LCSW, BCD
Serving the Main Line of Philadelphia - Call 610-667-0112
Sensible Gestalt therapy which speaks to diverse belief systems,
respects difference and teaches life skills.
Licensed in State of Pennsylvania. Some insurance's accepted. Sliding Scale.
Call for a Consultation, and receive honest assistance in choosing wisely.
Therapy is a most important life decision.
- IMAGO® Certified Relationship Specialist
- Short-Term Behavioral Methods such as Guided Imagery, E.M.D.R., T.F.T
- Heal Relationships:
- Affairs to separate or grow beyond?
- Sexual Issues: Release from dogma to freedom, from passive to responsive
- Communication: Hearing and being heard real communication
- Resolve Trauma: Incest, complicated grief, chronic illness, sexual violation
- Clinical depression, anxiety disorders, phobias
- Groups: Grief, growth and support groups
Education & Licensure
1994 - Certification - Gestalt Psychotherapy, Pennsylvania Gestalt Center, Paoli, PA
1993 - Certification - IMAGO® Relationship Therapy (developed by Harville Hendrix
of The Institute for Relationship Therapy, New York, NY)
1992 - L.S.C.W. - American Association of State Social Work Boards, 01-944059-PA
1992 - M.S.S. - Bryn Mawr College, Bryn Mawr, PA Clinical Social Work
1972 - B.A. - Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
1988 - present - Private Practice Psychotherapist, Merioni Station & Bala Cynwyd, PA
Provide services for groups, couples, families and individuals.
1992 - 1993 - Staff Psychotherapist Delaware County Psychological Services,
1991 - 1992 - University of Pennsylvania Counseling Services, Philadelphia, PA
Psychotherapy to undergraduate and graduate university students
1992 - 1993 - Presbyterian Childrens’ Village, Rosemont, Pa. Individual and
Penny J. Goldberg, LSCW, BCD
Penny is a member of the
Health and Wellness Network