BOHLER ENGINEERING, INC.
PROFESSIONAL PROFILE OF
ELIZABETH DOLAN, P.E.
52 Hunter Avenue
Fanwood, NJ 07025
Senior Project Manager
Atlantic Traffic & Design Engineers, Inc.
776 Mountain Boulevard
Watchung, NJ 07060
Licensed Professional Engineer, State of New Jersey
Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE)
American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
American Society of Highway Engineers (ASHE)
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (1986), Rutgers College of Engineers, Piscataway, New Jersey.
Project Manager with the firms of Abbington-Ney Associates and Schoor & Ney, Inc.
Ms. Dolan joined Atlantic Traffic & Design Engineers, Inc., in June of 1992, adding to the firm her years of engineering experience in the following areas:
- Traffic Impact Analysis
- Traffic Improvement Districts
- Origin and Destination Studies
- Municipal Traffic Impact Reviews
- D.O.T. Highway Access Permit Acquisition
- Parking Demand/Feasibility Studies
- Traffic Signal Design
- Geometric Roadway Design
- Traffic Control Plans
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Sound Level Analysis
Since 1986, Ms. Dolan has been responsible for the preparation of over 500 traffic impact analyses for proposed developments throughout New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York, and Connecticut. These studies typically include examination of existing roadway/intersection conditions, review of existing traffic volumes and travel patterns, estimation of trip generation and development of future traffic volumes and travel patterns, estimation of trip generation and development of future traffic volumes,analysis of existing and project traffic conditions, conceptual layout/design of roadway/intersection improvements, and conceptual site layout/design, for the following types of projects:
- Residential developments including single family subdivisions, townhouse/condominium developments, and age-restricted (retirement) communities.
- Neighborhood and regional retail developments randing in size from 3,000 square feet to 500,000 square feet.
- Office buildings, office parks, industrial parks, "flex" space developments (office/warehouse) ranging in size from 2,000 square feet to 4,000,000 square feet.
- Banks, public storage facilities, lumber/hardware stores, auto dealerships.
- Hospital/medical center expansions, outpatient centers, medical office buildings.
- Fast-food restaurants.
- Gasoline service stations.
- Indoor and outdoor family entertainment centers.
- Co-generation facilities.
- Mixed-use developments.
Township Traffic Consultant to Montgomery and Stafford Townships, New Jersey. Responsibilities included the review of traffic studies for proposed developments to ascertain off-site traffic impacts, and review of site plans to determined conformance to Township ordinances, as well as recognized design standards. Reviews also focused on acceptability of access concepts for proposed developments, and conformance with master plan circulation elements.
Responsible for preparation of Traffic Impact District adopted in Montgomery Township, New Jersey.
Responsible for preparation of an Origin and Destination Study jointly funded by Montgomery Township, Princeton Township, Princeton Borough, and Rocky Hill Borough. The focus of the study was the U.S. Route 206 corridor, identifying existing travel patterns, and development of a series of small scale/local road improvements to mitigat the congested Route 206 corridor.
Please click here and return to our personnel